Undergraduate Academic Advising
We know this is an important time of year for students to meet with their academic advisors. Advising offices are still open during business hours but are operating remotely – advisors can be contacted via phone or email. Students should check their KU e-mail for updates from their specific advisors.
Need to schedule an advising appointment? Visit Jayhawk GPS. Advisors are typically conducting advising appointments via phone or video conversation. If you do not have the ability to schedule an appointment via Jayhawk GPS, please contact your advising unit directly using the information below.
Preparing for your advising appointment:
- Check your e-mail, through this time of shifting it is more imperative than ever to be checking your e-mail for information from your advisor. Some advisors are sending e-mails with lists of suggested classes
- Update your phone number in Enroll and Pay! Make sure your advisor has access to an accurate phone number
- Log into Enroll and Pay
- Click Contact Details on the left side of your screen
- Add and edit information as necessary
- Jayhawk GPS Resources
- Run your Degree progress Report- This shows you what classes you have already completed
- Log in to the myKU Portal with your KU online ID and password
- Click the My Progress ling from the left menu
- Select the progress tab in the upper right0hand corner of the student information window
- Available Courses for Summer and Fall 2020
- Academic Calendar
Serves students who are exploring their major options or those net yet admissible to the major of their choice.
Interior & Architecture Design students or Architecture students: Contact Barb Seba at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Rita Riley at email@example.com or 785-864-2954
Contact Chris Claussen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-0098
Contact Vicki Mignot at email@example.com or 785-864-8976